Fitness Pilates Instructor
- You hold an eligible AUSactive Approved Fitness Pilates Instructor qualification from Pathway 1, or are registered as a Personal Trainer and/or Group Exercise Instructor and completed a course in Pathway 2.
- You have a Nationally Accredited and current CPR and First Aid certificate
- CPR (HLTAID009) completed in past 12 months
- First Aid (HLTAID011) completed in past 3 years.
- If your qualification was completed more than 2 years ago, evidence of 20 CECs completed within the last 2 years is required.
Fitness Pilates Instructor Approved Professional Courses
Have you already completed a Pilates training course or not sure which one to choose? All the currently approved courses recognised for Pilates Professional registration with AUSactive are outlined below. Please click on each course for more information.
Current as of Jan 13th 2023
Pathway 1 Courses
Completion of a course from the table below will allow registration as a Fitness Pilates Instructor.
Pathway 2 Courses
This pathway is only for those who are registered as or eligible to be registered as a Personal Trainer and/or Group Exercise Instructor with AUSactive.
Completion of a course from the table below (as well as registration as a Personal Trainer or Group Exercise Instructor) will enable registration as a Fitness Pilates Instructor.