Warm up those fingers, get your keyboards ready, it’s time to start your entry submission for the AUSactive National Awards Program 2023 with entries now open!
Following the launch of the revamped program in 2022, this year’s program has been expanded to 34 categories across individual, business and community categories to choose from, ensuring
every aspect of the growing Australia health and fitness industry has the chance to be recognised and honoured. AUSactive CEO Barrie Elvish said the last year’s awards program received significant praise and a record number of completed entries with this year expected to be even bigger. “The AUSactive National Awards Program 2023 is set to be huge! Based on the overwhelmingly positive response we received with the revamped program last year, we’ve bolstered this year’s program with even more categories, events, webinars and sessions to help candidates put their best entries forward,” Mr Elvish said.
“In addition, this year’s program will feature four Exercise Professional Active Health Summits to coincide with the State Finalist Events set to take place around the country in July.” From today, the national nomination period will run for seven weeks – closing on Wednesday 2 June, which will be followed by judging ahead of state finalist and winner events. The AUSactive National Awards Program consists of a series of state-based events showcasing state finalists for the majority of categories and state winners. These events will be held around
the country in July.
The culmination of the National Awards Program will be a gala event in Melbourne on the 15th of September 2023.
“We are urging all our individual and business members including students to check the eligibility for this year’s award and enter and spread the word among friends and colleagues in the industry,” Mr Elvish said.
“This is a fantastic opportunity to receive industry recognition for the passion and dedication you display in your work in getting more people active for their health and wellbeing.”
The AUSactive National Awards Program 2023, which is made possible by our Sponsors including ActiveXchange, One Music, Myzone, Les Mills, Hesta, Guild Insurance, includes the following
- Chair’s Award
- Roll of Honour
- 10 THOUSAND FEET Member Love Award
- 10 THOUSAND FEET Employer of Choice
- Mental Health Awareness Award
- Most Inclusive and or Diverse Program
- Healthy Council Award
- Industry Innovation Award
- Social Value & Community Impact Award
- Educator of the Year
- Exercise Instructor of the Year
- Personal Trainer of the Year
- Group Exercise Leader of the Year
- Pilates Professional of the Year
- Yoga Professional of the Year
- Aqua Professional of the Year
- Student of the Year
- Accredited Exercise Professional of the Year
- Multiservice Business of the Year
- Independent Business of the Year
- Pilates Business of the Year
- Yoga Business of the Year
- Certified Business of the Year
- Quality Accredited Business of the Year
- Franchise Group of the Year
- Franchisee of the Year
- CEC Provider of the Year
- Leisure Centre of the Year
PEOPLE’S CHOICE CATEGORIES
- People’s Choice Business
- People’s Choice Exercise Professional
For more information on AUSactive’s National Awards Program 2023, eligibility and to enter visit awards.ausactive.org.au