National Pilates Training
National pilates Training (21719) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) offering government accredited courses in Pilates instructor training for the fitness, Pilates, and associated allied health industries.
We train fitness professionals to teach and instruct the Pilates method in the following programs
- Groupfit professional Pilates Instruction pathway
- Professional Pilates matwork Instruction pathway
- Professional Pilates reformer Instruction pathway
All of the above skill sets include units of competency drawn from the full Diploma of professional Pilates Instruction (10838NAT) offering opportunities to continue to upskill and develop professional expertise over time within the Pilates realm.
National Pilates Training delivers training:
- ‘in person’ – Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Sydney, Hervey Bay- Queensland, Bendigo – Victoria, Ballarat- Victoria, Morisset- NSW
- online only – global
The complimentary pre-requisite starter pack includes:
- Intro to Pilates eLearn – x 6 modules,
- unlimited access to live streamed movement pilates mat classes with Katrina Edwards
Available to all current AUSactive Members
See our 2023 course guide for more detailed information on all of the above courses available at National Pilates Training.
Terms and Conditions
You must be a current member of AUSactive to receive this complimentary Pilates starter pack with National Pilates Training.
You must mention you saw this offer on the landing page on the AUSactive website.