Supporting Pilates Method Teachers
In 2022 AUSactive welcomed current or former members of APMA to join our growing register of Pilates Method Teachers. We are now opening this offer again in 2023. If you have evidence of your former or current membership with APMA, we’ll happily provide you with a free membership trial period until June 30th.
We’ll support you in your career through various means including, but not limited to:
- Advocacy for the Pilates sector – we’ve been progressing with our Private Health Insurance rebate restored campaign
- Standards developed – we’ve recently welcomed an experience Pilates Method Teacher to join the Standard Council
- Discount professional and/or business insurance
- Ongoing education with a growing library of Pilates-specific courses (including some free options)
- Growing networking community
- Industry recognition – in addition to joining the public register, and having your own profile page, all members have the capacity to be nominated for state and national awards
- Business resources (includes legal, HR services and marketing resources for business members).
- International portability – we’ve recently signed a portability agreement with the UK enabling our Pilates Method Teachers to show their AUSactive Certificate of Registration to our UK Partners and enable them to hit the ground running and work abroad. With our International connections with various registers, this will continue to evolve for other countries soon.
Additionally, as a not-for-profit organisation that exists to support our members, all members get voting rights for the board.
We know Pilates Method Teachers are dedicated to their career and providing a quality service to the growing consumer demand. We have a high retention rate of over 90% renewals of Pilates professionals and our customer service team is available from 9-5pm, Monday to Friday to support you.
Take advantage of this no strings attached offer through to the end of June by registering below.