What is Accreditation?
Accreditation is a formal recognition process in which a business meets predefined criteria and quality standards, assessed by an independent accreditation body.
What does Accreditation mean?
The AUSactive Quality Business Accreditation Program
- Plan business processes, functions and procedures, and
- Deliver consistent standards and service
- Check that customer expectations are being met.
What are the benefits of Accreditation?
- Know your strengths and areas of improvement
- Develop an action plan for continuous improvement
- Improve staff morale
- Foster a culture of continuous quality improvement, learning and participation
- Reduce risk and enhance business sustainability
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Be recognised as an industry leader
- Increase efficiency and performance
- Provide consumers with confidence
- Create a consistently high level of customer service
- Show good business practice over businesses that are not accredited, and
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
AUSactive supports businesses on their continuous quality improvement journey.
Learn more and Register Your Interest.