Join AUSactive, the united body of health & wellbeing
Prove you have the right skills. Give your fitness career credibility and become an AUSactive Exercise Professional on the Australian Register of Exercise Professionals.
Becoming a Registered Exercise Professional
Give your fitness career the credibility and become an AUSactive Registered Exercise Professional.
What is an Exercise Professional?
The core role of a AUSactive Registered Exercise Professional is to plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programs for individuals and/or groups. A member of the public may utilise health and fitness services as a leisure or recreation activity, to complement sporting pursuits, as a means of community participation, or to help prevent or to improve health problems. As such, an AUSactive registered professional plays a significant role in enhancing the overall quality of life of individuals and communities and is a contributor to an individual’s healthcare continuum.
View the Scope of Practice for a Registered Exercise Professional.
Being a Registered Exercise Professional with AUSactive gives you:
- A Directory Listing on the AUSactive Register of Professionals
- Exclusive Digital Branding and Credentials
- Private Health Fund Provider Status
- Discounted Rates for First Aid & CPR
- The latest industry news and updates straight to your inbox
- Free Job Seeker profile on the AUSactive Jobs Board
12 month membership – $145
24 month membership – $250