Join AUSactive, the peak body for Australia's exercise and active health sector
Prove you have the right skills. Grow your career in the exercise and active health sector by becoming an AUSactive Exercise Professional and be included in the Australian Register of Exercise Professionals.
Who is an AUSactive Exercise Professional?
The core role of a AUSactive Registered Exercise Professional is to plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programs for individuals and/or groups. A member of the public may utilise exercise and active health services as a leisure or recreation activity, to complement sporting pursuits, as a means of community participation, or to help prevent or to improve health problems. AUSactive Registered Professionals play a significant role in enhancing the overall quality of life of individuals and communities, and are vital contributors to an individual’s healthcare continuum.
View the Scope of Practice for a Registered Exercise Professional.
Being a Registered Exercise Professional with AUSactive gives you:
- Inclusion in the AUSactive Register of Professionals
- Exclusive digital branding and credentials
- Private Health Fund Provider status
- Discounted rates for first aid & CPR training
- The latest industry news and updates straight to your inbox
- A free job seeker profile on the AUSactive Jobs Board
12 month membership – $155
24 month membership – $270
Monthly Direct Debit – $16 (Minimum 24 month term)