iLearn: Online Standards Education
Free education for AUSactive members
iLearn is AUSactive's online standards education platform, designed to improve your understanding and effective use of industry guidelines and standards.
iLearn courses are free for AUSactive members, so you can get started today! Simply choose from the available session(s) and start earning your CECs.
Why you should participate:
- Understand and meet national industry standards
- Learn best practice strategies to achieve high quality services
- Minimise professional and business risk
- Develop the skills to grow your community, health and government networks
- Achieve industry recognition for your commitment to best practice
- Accessible online industry education – any time, any location
Enhancing industry standards
iLearn is designed to enhance the exercise and active health industry’s capacity to deliver quality services, using advice from industry experts, practical case studies, tools and resources designed to empower industry professionals to meet national standards and guidelines.
We're working to improve industry access to health and fitness research and building a practical knowledge base through client case studies shared by health and fitness professionals.
The AUSactive iLearn platform is supported by Learn Upon.