Join AUSactive the united body of health & wellbeing
Prove you have the right skills. Give your career credibility and become a Registered Yoga Professional on the AUSactive Register of Professionals.
View the Scope of Practice for a Registered Yoga Professional.
What is a Registered Yoga Professional?
- The core role of a Registered Yoga Professional is to plan and deliver safe and effective Yoga programs for individuals and groups
- Typically works independently (may be self-employed or an employee) and may support or lead other Registered Yoga Professionals
- May work within various settings such as a fitness facility, recreation facility, community facility or studio
- Offer an integrated set of practices aligned to the needs of the individual and/or group in-line with your initial qualification, continuing education and the Code of Ethical Conduct
- Delivers Yoga services designed for participation by individuals and groups
Being a Yoga & Pilates Professional Member with AUSactive gives you:
- Directory Listing – Profile On Professional Register
- Discounted Rates for First Aid & CPR
- HR & IR Hotline
- Member Branding
- Registration Certificate
- Monthly eNews
- AUSactive Quarterly Publication
- Monthly Skill Session & Webinars
12 month membership – $145
24 month membership – $250