Quality Assured Employment
What is Quality Assured Employment?
Quality Assured Employment is focused on increased industry credibility, ongoing support and access to continued learning.
What are the benefits for your business?
The main reason the Professional Registration System exists is to protect and give comfort and assurance to the consumer, and in doing so, your business. The AUSactive registration system does this by making sure that only professionals who have the skills, qualifications and industry currency to deliver safe and effective exercise services to the Australian community are registered to deliver services to the community.
As a business owner, you have the ability and responsibility to give your members access to best-practice services.
You can do this by employing AUSactive Registered Professionals. A professional registration system is vital for a credible and sustainable industry and your business.
As an employer in the industry, you can choose to make AUSactive professional registration with AUSactive a condition of employment or engagement with your business, and this is how:
- Specify in job advertisements for employees or contractors delivering exercise services that a requirement is that they are registered with AUSactive as an AUSactive Registered Professional.
- Specify the requirement that an employee or contractor maintains their registration as an AUSactive Registered Professional.
As an AUSactive Member, you can access the wording for a proposed job advertisement and employment contracts from your dashboard
By engaging and employing AUSactive Registered Professionals, AUSactive gives you the assurance they:
- Have completed a Certificate III, IV or Diploma of Fitness, Group Exercise Leader course or have a relevant Exercise/ Health/Sport Science Degree – we verify their education and ensure currency of their CPR & First Aid certification.
- Are aware of and promote industry standards and guidelines, and adhere to the Code of Ethical Conduct; and
- Are committed to continuing education and professional development through the attainment of Continuing Education Credits (CECs) (like most other reputable professions) to enhance their skills and knowledge.
All AUSactive Registered Professionals are listed on the official Australian Register of Exercise Professionals.